Refund Policy for Creative Consultancy Services at Knowya Edtech Private Limited
At our creative consultancy, we strive to provide you with the highest quality services. If you are not satisfied with our services, we offer a refund policy as outlined below.
- Refund Eligibility We offer refunds for our services under the following circumstances:
- If we are unable to provide the services outlined in our proposal due to circumstances beyond our control, we will provide a refund for the services not yet rendered.
- If you cancel the project before we have started any work, we will provide a refund for the full amount paid.
- If you are not satisfied with the services provided, we will work with you to find a solution. If we are unable to find a satisfactory solution, we may provide a partial refund.
- Refund Process If you are eligible for a refund, please contact us in writing at the contact details provided on our website. We will review your request and respond to you within a reasonable time frame.
If we agree to provide a refund, we will process the refund within 14 days of our agreement. Refunds will be made to the original payment method used for the services.
- No Refund We do not offer refunds under the following circumstances:
- If you cancel the project after we have started work, we will not provide a refund for services rendered.
- If you are not satisfied with the services provided but refuse to work with us to find a solution, we will not provide a refund.
- Changes to Refund Policy We reserve the right to modify this Refund Policy at any time. Any changes will be effective immediately upon posting on our website. Your continued use of our services after any such changes constitutes your acceptance of the new Refund Policy.
- Scope of Services Our refund policy applies only to the services provided by us as outlined in our proposal. If you request additional services outside the scope of our proposal, they will be subject to a separate agreement and will not be covered by this Refund Policy.
- Dispute Resolution In the event of a dispute regarding a refund, we will work with you to find a solution. If we are unable to find a satisfactory solution, either party may choose to pursue legal action.
- Force Majeure We will not be held responsible for any failure to provide services or delays in providing services due to circumstances beyond our control, such as natural disasters, acts of war, or government actions. In such cases, we will work with you to find an appropriate solution.
- Non-transferable Refunds are non-transferable and will only be provided to the original purchaser of our services.
- Cancellation Fees In some cases, we may charge a cancellation fee if you cancel the project after we have started work. The cancellation fee will be based on the amount of work completed at the time of cancellation and will be deducted from any refund provided.
If you have any questions or concerns about this Refund Policy or our services, please contact us at the contact details provided on our website.